The new drone is here, the new drone is in.

If you busted up your controller for the Standard, replacing it with a new one is pretty easy to do, linking the PS3 with a new controller is really simple. You can buy new controller almost anywhere, I have two Standard Controllers because I bought a new PS3 after I lost my original PS3 in the lake and it now swims with the fishes. I therefore have a controller that I will never use, so if you want to buy it, will sell it to you if your interested.
I appreciate it but the drone is on a FedEx truck back to DJI.

@Stuka you said a mouthful there. I upgraded from a P3S to a P4K I looked and there is no firmware upgrade for the new drone. I was wondering if I should start off with litchi rather than dji go.
You have to register the drone via the go app at first startup. Get used to Go and flying before buying Litchi. good app, but, go has severe essential tasks that Litchi does not. And Litchi will not start up unless the ac is registered with DJI via the registration discusses in first sentence.

Reactions: Guitarman
You have to register the drone via the go app at first startup. Get used to Go and flying before buying Litchi. good app, but, go has severe essential tasks that Litchi does not. And Litchi will not start up unless the ac is registered with DJI via the registration discusses in first sentence.
Very valuable info thank you, Sir.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor