The App Update is here finally

Kinda a bummer you have to take out to plan out intelligent flight modes. I'd rather mission plan and then takeoff at least for waypoints so I don't burn battery time making a route. Oh well, maybe in another six months
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441634922.433568.jpg

Did everyone notice that the new bin file size is only 64MB Vs. 93MB for the 1.3.20 version? I would have thought with more features it would have been a larger file?

Kinda a bummer you have to take out to plan out intelligent flight modes. I'd rather mission plan and then takeoff at least for waypoints so I don't burn battery time making a route. Oh well, maybe in another six months View attachment 29917
for the life of me I cannot get the new flight modes up and I enabled multiple flight modes. The firmware was a success uploading, and I see the new 2.7k feature. What I'm I doing wrong? help

Flip the left switch to the far position ("F" I think it's called), and you will see a small icon to the left of the status bar at the top of your screen. Tap the icon and a new menu will open.

Copter has to be flying to engage the options, but someone wrote he was able to simulate flight by lifting the copter up off of the table. Haven't tried that myself, though.

Yep... :)

1. Added Intelligent Navigation in F-mode, including features listed below:
a. Course Lock that locks course of the navigation
b. Home Lock allows you to pull the control stick to bring the aircraft back
c. When Follow Me mode is turned on, the aircraft will follow you to capture your every move
d. Point of Interest enables the aircraft to orbit the subject automatically
e. The Waypoints function lets you set waypoints so that the aircraft will traverse all of the waypoints
2.Various bug fixes
One question. When you say, drive up a hill, will the altitude stay the same and crash into the ground or will it vary according to the ground elevation? thx

sorry I was not clear. That question pertains as to when you are in follow me mode.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl