The App Update is here finally

Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.4.0010
2015-09-07
Its Here!

I THINK the iOS app is online. Just not updated in the description yet. I just deleted it from my iPhone and installed it anew, and I got a message that in order to use the new intelligent flight options I need to upgrade the copter firmware to 1.4.0.10....

Installing right now ... bird is D-D-D-D'ing and chirping happily so far. Props off for safety, just in case ...

Anyone? Im not seeing the new options what am I missing? Props off bird engaged still can't find in menus.
Thats what I hate about DJI no DOCS..errrr

I haven't tried it yet (still installing firmware), but did you enable mutiple flight mode and flip the left switch to the"F" position? Someone else posted that a menu will then pop up.

It's only 6:30am in the morning here in Cupertino. I'm less than a mile from apple campus. Even if you timed your iOS release it won't be for a few more hours.

Anyone? Im not seeing the new options what am I missing? Props off bird engaged still can't find in menus.

When you throw the left switch, a new icon will appear to the left of the status bar at the top of the screen. If you tap that, the new options menu opens up. I got a warning that the craft must be flying at the time. HAven't flown yet, but update was a snap.

Still waiting for flight reports ... too early to fly right now on a holiday weekend. First flight will be at the local football field ... easy flights in wide open spaces only for a at least a day or two!!!

Packet: P3X_FW_V01.04.0010.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

Last edited:
When you throw the left switch, a new icon will appear to the left of the status bar at the top of the screen. If you tap that, the new options menu opens up. I got a warning that the craft must be flying at the time. HAven't flown yet, but update was a snap.

Still waiting for flight reports ... too early to fly right now on a holiday weekend. First flight will be at the local football field ... easy flights in wide open spaces only for a at least a day or two!!!

Packet: P3X_FW_V01.04.0010.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

Thanks John
Yeah I found if you lift the bird up without the props I was able to stimulate it to pop up the window. ( Stimulate :)

So...the Waypoint feature has a couple of, um, hindrances; mission distance, and mission first flight. How long until we have an override hack? I'm guessing within a month.

Please help I updated phone software but the remote battery and bird it self will not update when I press the ipdate it just does nothing
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441634652.141183.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441634672.775425.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl