The amazing P4

Reaction score
I started with a P2V in 2014. Flew it into a lake after 3 months. Fixed it and a couple of months later bought a replacement craft as it started to act up..probably from the water. Ended up repairing the first one for a backup. Then, gave my second one to my son and bought a third one. In 2016 it mostly sat on a shelf. When I pulled it out for thanksgiving it no longer sent video to my phone. Only a few videos made from the P2 were ever considered usable with a couple posted on YouTube.

There was a flash sale for the P4 in December of 2016 so I bought it. I have flown it some 25 times. (25 charges between 2 batteries) and about 14 videos posted now. Pretty much every time I take it out now I end up with a usable video. This machine is amazing! Still using the original props. I did my first night shoot yesterday at a refinery.

This time last year I was about to leave the hobby. Now, if/when the P4 crashes, I would have to seriously consider replacing it.

I’m using a version back firmware and version 4.08 IOS APP. Absolutely no problems or nagging screens for updates. I’ve been using Litchi about 50% of the time. This is just for fun and hobby purposes but it gets easier and easier. Working on better editing. What fun!
YouTube

Geo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18