The 4km club Long Range FPV

I'm sure this has been noted, but thought I'd post here as well.

The new app no longer has a distance limitation.

Before anyone comments about the altitude, I'll post the video later, I was no more than 250 feet above ground level of the hills I needed to pass over to get to the location.

Attachments

• Screenshots_2014-04-07-16-11-21.jpg
    Screenshots_2014-04-07-16-11-21.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 437
themosttoys said:
I'm sure this has been noted, but thought I'd post here as well.

The new app no longer has a distance limitation.

Before anyone comments about the altitude, I'll post the video later, I was no more than 250 feet above ground level of the hills I needed to pass over to get to the location.

Nice, its about time that was fixed tho I suspected they would. Also did you try the 640x480 30FPS preview quality?

Very impressive results in this thread so far, I have the same antenna setup as many of you pushing 2km tho best I've done so far is 1.4km I think it more boils down to the location as well as height you're all doing your flights at. I've only yet been able to fly in areas that had no less than half a dozen other WiFi signals near me even in the middle of a field. As well as I've had to fly no less than 300 feet up to maintain line of sight. Hopefully one day I'll get to that 2km mark just have to fly from a deserted area.

Re: The 4km club

themosttoys said:
After take off, I rotate the antenna (I'm using a cable tie):

Another angle of the in flight position of the antenna:

What is the blue box on the bottom of the UAV? Do you perhaps have a link or description so I can try to purchase that aswell.

Thanks

Hi

Hi there

I would like to share my video after upgrade my phantom vision plus with horizon Blackhawk Micro 2.4 GHz 11 dBi (LHCP)

And 2.4 GHz Sp Antenna Long semi rigid ( LHCP) in the UAV

With 2.4Ghz booster

I got 4080m with full FPV all during the flight from the beginning to the end of flight

http://youtu.be/7QGS3n6RkJo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 395
4560m Full FPV with Phantom Vision+ Plus Upgraded in Urban A

Hi there

This my new best record with my Plus I flew more than 9000m back and forth with full FPV in Urban Area

I believe that I can get more than this distance in future my target is 5000m

I Saw in the past some users get more than 4500m BUT NOT in urban area or crowded city

However I flew with my Plus the temperature more than 42C degrees in my city in summer in night and you know the high

temperature Will effect the phantom that way I believe that I can get 5000m FPV in low temperature or in clear and open area.

Enjoy this video

http://youtu.be/7rGViZuzaMc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 377
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 377

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.