P4PRO RANGE EXTENDER - titan drones "conquer" (is this the best range extender out there??)

Reaction score
cd2b90cb5b021d747392c749f22c0981.jpg
7fc0bb4076ab9d4311826e58b58b0a07.jpg
0884a3125651403371b7d851a99b046b.jpg
83e281b2732e6758ac3b4a55e9f336f8.jpg

Sorry I'm reposting here as I accidentally posted in the p4 group not p4p either way it's compatible with all phantom models I'm sure but you can ask them to confirm but it definitely works with p4 and p4p

Hi all fellow pilots, I want to show you a very well made range extender that I'm currently using for my p4p, see attached pics, this thing is a beast and I love it, it performs great in every way from providing great penetration in clustered areas where signal can be easily interfered with and in open areas your battery is your limit. Why choose this one you might ask? Well look at it! How sexy does it look and it is very well made with the option to have the LEDs on or off, has its own built in battery so you don't need to worry about killing your RC battery and it performs well in every way, another great thing on this that I love and to note is that it is mounted on a magnetic bracket that you can attach and remove this in a matter of seconds, also the mount will be compatible with any future products to be released by the company. I had replied to a few threads really giving this unit a wrap and talking it up and a few people have purchased it, on person in particular has received the unit and posted his feedback on it and was very satisfied like myself. Before purchasing I had done a lot of research into range extenders and was considering the fpvlr maxxuav and illite ones but had heard mixed reviews and also how they can be very directional and loose signal if your not pointing it correctly, which further pushed me towards this one, it offers insane penetration which is what they promote as they don't like to advertise range results as it could be frowned upon from certain people and illegal to fly BVLOS in some countries but I can say the range is incredible, and another thing to note is the customer service they provide, the guy there will ensure anything you ask or any questions you have he will do the very best to assist you, I started a new post to raise awareness of the product as it's not well known and most of you wouldn't have heard about it, if you have any questions feel free to ask,

Also if you do purchase get the whip antennas as well as they are like the stock antenna but provide slightly better results. Best part is once you have done the mod to the controller and mounted the bracket all the items and future items will be able to attach to it. Also it takes a matter of seconds to detach the range extender and add the whip antennas. Also this will fit it the stock casing that the drone comes with and any other bags or carry case you have for the p4pro as the mount is about the same as the stock antennas are on the controller before the mod you just need to unclip the conquer- another major thing that steered me towards this and **** what a great purchase it was. Definitely best one I have made for my p4p

Any questions please ask

On a side note I'm am not affiliated with the company I'm just a very happy customer and I feel like I should share my experience with you all and if this is something your after then I'd recommend it

Last edited:
Reactions: tml4191
Also if you are considering purchasing I recommend you purchase the "whip" antennas also as they will be awesome for local flights when you don't need the extended range or penetration which are still better then the stock ones that come with the RC which can be switched over in a matter of seconds and as I said above they plan to make the future products they release all compatible with this mount

cd2b90cb5b021d747392c749f22c0981.jpg
7fc0bb4076ab9d4311826e58b58b0a07.jpg
0884a3125651403371b7d851a99b046b.jpg
83e281b2732e6758ac3b4a55e9f336f8.jpg

Sorry I'm reposting here as I accidentally posted in the p4 group not p4p either way it's compatible with all phantom models I'm sure but you can ask them to confirm but it definitely works with p4 and p4p

Hi all fellow pilots, I want to show you a very well made range extender that I'm currently using for my p4p, see attached pics, this thing is a beast and I love it, it performs great in every way from providing great penetration in clustered areas where signal can be easily interfered with and in open areas your battery is your limit. Why choose this one you might ask? Well look at it! How sexy does it look and it is very well made with the option to have the LEDs on or off, has its own built in battery so you don't need to worry about killing your RC battery and it performs well in every way, another great thing on this that I love and to note is that it is mounted on a magnetic bracket that you can attach and remove this in a matter of seconds, also the mount will be compatible with any future products to be released by the company. I had replied to a few threads really giving this unit a wrap and talking it up and a few people have purchased it, on person in particular has received the unit and posted his feedback on it and was very satisfied like myself. Before purchasing I had done a lot of research into range extenders and was considering the fpvlr maxxuav and illite ones but had heard mixed reviews and also how they can be very directional and loose signal if your not pointing it correctly, which further pushed me towards this one, it offers insane penetration which is what they promote as they don't like to advertise range results as it could be frowned upon from certain people and illegal to fly BVLOS in some countries but I can say the range is incredible, and another thing to note is the customer service they provide, the guy there will ensure anything you ask or any questions you have he will do the very best to assist you, I started a new post to raise awareness of the product as it's not well known and most of you wouldn't have heard about it, if you have any questions feel free to ask,

Also if you do purchase get the whip antennas as well as they are like the stock antenna but provide slightly better results. Best part is once you have done the mod to the controller and mounted the bracket all the items and future items will be able to attach to it. Also it takes a matter of seconds to detach the range extender and add the whip antennas. Also this will fit it the stock casing that the drone comes with and any other bags or carry case you have for the p4pro as the mount is about the same as the stock antennas are on the controller before the mod you just need to unclip the conquer- another major thing that steered me towards this and **** what a great purchase it was. Definitely best one I have made for my p4p

Any questions please ask

On a side note I'm am not affiliated with the company I'm just a very happy customer and I feel like I should share my experience with you all and if this is something your after then I'd recommend it

Wow another thread on this ... LOL..

And your not affiliated, yeah sure...

Wow another thread on this ... LOL..

And your not affiliated, yeah sure...

The company is based in the US and I'm from Australia lmao [emoji23] but meh your entitled to your opinion, I haven't seen a thread on this product which is why I opened one up the other post were me replying to people asking regarding range extender and before I started telling people about this product no one had heard of it. In the other threads a couple of people have purchased it so why don't you ask them If im affiliated with the company? If I was I'd be offering a sweet deal, the reason I'm putting it out there is that I find this to be the best one on the market at the moment but I have never seen any mention of it until when I started posting. When I went to purchase this there was hardly any information about this and I had to literally search for people who had mentioned it and ask them for their feedback and opinions on it and all have said good things, when I did purchase I spoke directly with the guy who I think owned the business I had quite a few questions and asked him a lot of thing and he answered them all and helped me out with a few things, he also included the whip antennas for me at no extra cost which they are not to expensive anyway but it was a gesture of kindness, I did tell the owner or the guy I dealt with that I would make it know how well he provides customer service as he will go above and beyond to help you and you can't deny all the others look like trash and have both mixed reviews where with this I haven't heard mixed reviews just people who are happy and provided great feedback which is why I went along and purchased... why don't you contact them for yourself? I'm not making nothing from putting his product out there I wish I was cause I'd prob make a killing , I'm just letting people know of my experience, word of mouth is the best form of advertising... anyway have a good one mate [emoji106][emoji106] lol if you want to know anything regarding the range extender feel free also are you on Facebook? I can steer you in the direction of the guy that owns the company and see that it's me. All good brother like I have said if youchave any questions hit me up

Reactions: JetLife
Does this fit on the p4p plus remote?

That I'm not sure about you would have to call or email them, I know it works for the p4p but someone said in another thread that the bracket for the screen is different, I don't see why not? And I'm hoping it does fit the p4p+ RC as I'm potentially looking to get one or do a swap for my modded controller for a p4p+ controller

The bracket as shown in the video does not fit the plus controller because the arm for the screen is not removable

The bracket as shown in the video does not fit the plus controller because the arm for the screen is not removable

Did u ask? They might release one for the p4p+ model. Glad u mentioned it because I was hoping to trade my modded controller for a p4p+ controller

Yup ,and I dont even have to try hard..:D

Lol [emoji23] you must be fun at parties!

Nah in all seriousness I'm not affiliated, you can believe what you want but I'm sure others here that have had extensive conversations with me will agree but hey I'm not here to prove myself to you, the main reasoning behind my post was to highlight the product before I purchased it I had seen a review on Facebook from a well known admin, then I had to dig around and ask who also had purchased and not many did at first, but they started showing up, a couple posted pics to show it off and that's when I dived on them asking their opinions and feedback, and I prob only found a total of 5 people who all spoke really highly. Now I've been seeing it come up more but in general it's not as widespread as most the other range extenders and I want people to know my views and that there is also another opinion that definitely one purchasing an extender should consider, because I feel like if there was a great product out there that could be beneficial I'd like it too if someone passed on the information.

Lickitysplit I have a couple questions for you

1, do you have a range extender?
2, what do you think is the best one available? Or top 3?
3, what is your actual opinion on the conquer bases on the information I have given, never mind how I say it good etc etc but what's you opinion on the design, statistics, price, size, looks, functions, mounting bracket, the fact it fits in normal case controller goes and the availability to swap over in seconds
4, if you didn't have a range extender would you consider this?
5, negative points that you dislike

Honestly I'd like to know your thoughts because I've been going on about it and your only comments have been asking if I'm affiliated, so I'd like to hear your view based that you think I'm trying to sell you this so your view would be on the negative side so I'd like to hear your input

Reactions: tak5501
Also if you are considering purchasing I recommend you purchase the "whip" antennas also as they will be awesome for local flights when you don't need the extended range or penetration which are still better then the stock ones that come with the RC which can be switched over in a matter of seconds and as I said above they plan to make the future products they release all compatible with this mount

Thanks for the recommendation, I may consider this product for my p4p.

What is the furthest distance that your craft has covered with this Extender?

I love the skin of your craft in the images you posted. Do you mind sharing how or where you got this done?

Looks like I gotta get yet another Titan antenna, this looks a lot like the Cyclone, except even more impressive.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20