Temporarily limit Yaw stick movement

Reaction score
I thought I had found a neat solution to temporarily limit my yaw settings using a kitchen gadget. Its a spaghetti measure which does not look too bad as it matches the white of the DJI Tx. Unfortunately it doesn't close as much as I would like it to but the concept is good. I might see if I can mod it to close further. A simple turn of the lever gets you back to normal. Thought I would share.

Attachments

• Sticks01.jpg
    Sticks01.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 582
  • Sticks02.jpg
    Sticks02.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 498
That's pretty clever ... "me likey"

Of course it also limits throttle throw. Frankly I've never looked down at my transmitter to see how far I'm pushing the throttle when changing altitude. Is that aspect of the restriction a problem?

Shrimpfarmer said:
I thought I had found a neat solution to temporarily limit my yaw settings using a kitchen gadget. Its a spaghetti measure which does not look too bad as it matches the white of the DJI Tx. Unfortunately it doesn't close as much as I would like it to but the concept is good. I might see if I can mod it to close further. A simple turn of the lever gets you back to normal. Thought I would share.

Very clever idea Shrimpy, I like it !!

discv said:
I wonder if those vanes could be sculptured to allow full throttle movement.

Thats the ticket- use a dremel to notch up and down a channel for throttle. The only proble is the incremental aspect- the throttle channel will be wider at full yaw than minimal yaw... which is sort of applicable.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl