Tap to fly

Reaction score
So only tried this once and quickly, but a question, if you tap say center of the screen for arguments sake will the phantom continuously fly in this direction or will it stop?

I cant figure this out lol,

Hmmm, I am interested in knowing the answer too. I figured someone would have posted by now.
Jim
WA5TEF

It will fly until return is triggered internally due to low battery warning. I used to use this feature for long distance runs, and I had to override the low battery RTH just to get that extra distance.

Reactions: Dazzauk
Also TapToFly will climb or descend depending on where you tap the screen based off the horizon line.

You can also steer the quad using the left stick instead of tapping the screen for direction changes.

It does not work at night.

AD

Also TapToFly will climb or descend depending on where you tap the screen based off the horizon line.

You can also steer the quad using the left stick instead of tapping the screen for direction changes.

It does not work at night.

AD

when you say steer, does the left stick do a pan movement or a roll? thanks

Although it looks like it actually "rolls" when using the left stick to change heading under TapToFly, I'll just assume that's an illusion as the stick just moves the direction the quad is pointed.

I've tested and watched it down close to the ground at slow speed and in close to myself and it really does look like it is slightly "banking" in a stick turn, but I'm sure it's not.

AD

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl