Tablets! what is best?

Reaction score
Ok, i read a lot on tablets, I cant understand why some people recommend one brand and others have issues with the same one. I read where the Nextbook worked great and so I went and got me one for 125.00 at walmart, worked nicely for first couple flights then it kept getting the "disconnected " problem and could not do nothing. I seen where some recommended the samsung galaxy tablets and others was saying they would not work for them. I also read where the Nvidia shield K-1 8 is suppose to be good, Is it?
I prefer a android system

For Android, the Nvidia Shield K1 and Google Nexus 7 (2013) are great choices. If you would like to see what else is available, you can find a complete list of recommended and commonly used devices here.

Reactions: ObiDon
I got the list of tablets/ phones copy pasted to my notes, but what I was worried about is reading where some people was also having issues with those same models.

Most that are experiencing issues are not setting up their devices properly to maximize the performance in DJI GO. You will be fine if you use one of the devices above -- or another device on the list.

I returned the Nextbook tablet, ordered a Nvidia shield K-1. I hope this work! Need to find out what all need to do to customize it to perform right, Probably getting rid of the crap apps will be the worst!

The Shield is great. You're going to love it :)

Most that are experiencing issues are not setting up their devices properly to maximize the performance in DJI GO. You will be fine if you use one of the devices above -- or another device on the list.

When my Nvidia shield comes, I will have to get with you on figuring out how to set it up properly to get the best performance.

I use a Nexus 7 (2013) . Works awesome . And got it on sale for a little over $100 brand new. Couldn't be happier with it.

I see people use the iPad mini 2. My kid has one but it is wifi only. Does that mean no GPS and no RTH?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (wifi only) works perfectly for me. Originally tried the iPad mini2 but was hopeless. The screen was hard to see in daylight and the video broke up and lagged behind

Ok, i read a lot on tablets, I cant understand why some people recommend one brand and others have issues with the same one. I read where the Nextbook worked great and so I went and got me one for 125.00 at walmart, worked nicely for first couple flights then it kept getting the "disconnected " problem and could not do nothing. I seen where some recommended the samsung galaxy tablets and others was saying they would not work for them. I also read where the Nvidia shield K-1 8 is suppose to be good, Is it?
I prefer a android system
Professional - What's the best tablet for a Phantom 3?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl