Tablets and phones that work well with DJI GO

Im using Oppo R7plus..but every time I connect with controller it seem charging my phone...any solution?already try change with 4 usb cable..
It's not actually charging your phone. Go fly.

I
I cant connect with dji go
Different problem than whether your controller is charging your phone. Perhaps you rephrase the problem?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

After purchasing the iPad Air 2 ... Works as advertised. Minimal lag rock solid video. I'm going to keep it.

Different problem than whether your controller is charging your phone. Perhaps you rephrase the problem?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
When I connect usb from controller, it seem like charging my phone only and I cant connect the dji go

My ipad mini has a huge delay and a lag on it. but it works. You cant really use the FPV since the lag and delay and pixels are huuge. But you can view satelites % of battery camera settings etc...

Im using Oppo R7plus..but every time I connect with controller it seem charging my phone...any solution?already try change with 4 usb cable..
Both my Note4 and TAB A show that they are charging when I connect to the controller. Im not sure how much Mah is actually being output by the controller, but it coulden't be that much to worry about draining the controller battery. If you start with a full charge, your device should stop or at least minimize what is actualy being drawn from the controller. This info is only opinion at this point as I am still new to DJI products.

Using the mini iPad but the kids are always on it so never know where the battery level will be.
Thinking of the Nexus7 ii just for flying. Is there a big difference on the app for android & IOS?

Last edited:
some waypoint apps support IOS only.... and some apps support android better.... if you want to use Autopiolot then its IOS... if you want to use litchi.. its better on Android... and some apps are better on ipad vs iphone...

Reactions: chops411
some waypoint apps support IOS only.... and some apps support android better.... if you want to use Autopiolot then its IOS... if you want to use litchi.. its better on Android... and some apps are better on ipad vs iphone...
Thank you I'll probably end up getting a mini iPad 2, save a little money and I'm already familiar with IOS.
I forgot with have old Kindle fire HD but doesn't support the app

I have a Samsung tab 10.1 (GTN8000) 2013 .It works ok now. Had to change some settings. In settings go to developer options and turn on, then tick the option "USB debugging"
I have an adapter to convert the charge port to usb, so I used a male to male usb to connect to the RC, That did not work, so I decided to use the charge lead witch has a usb plug, plugged it into the RC and up came the app worked fine.
Just waiting for the clamp adapter so it fits the RC mount.
Checked the video lag it is about 1 sec not a big problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: chops411
Is there anyone that used the xiaomi mi pad 2? It is a really great tablet.. But it doesn't have GPS and I am not sure if you can use it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart