Syncing p3 remote to a different drone

Reaction score
Today me and a couple friends were at the lake with our drones. My friend with the p3 standard fired up his RC and his drone but his app was showing "RC signal lost" message. His power lights on his remote were not lighting up either. We then attempted to sync my remote to his drone. We were unable to sync through his phone so we tried with my phone. We were able to get a successful sync message through my app but still had the "rc signal lost message" we could see the camera for his drone working through my app but still had no control of the drones functions. We were both using different versions of iphones. Can anyone tell me why we were unable to completely sync my remote to his drone? I'm having trouble finding info on this issue. Thanks.

Page 24 of Manual .... middle of page describes how to Link a P3S controller to a P3S model.

It does not depend on a phone or tablet to do it ... this is a separate issue completely.

Your friends Controller if no lights came on the front of the controller - means his battery is dead .... he can try charging - but being a LiPo - he will be lucky if it gives good performance again.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl