Strobon strobes during the day

Reaction score
Many times I look down to see my shot and when I look up I've visually lost the bird.

I've read several threads that say strobes won't help during the day but others say that they will. I'm not needing to see it for miles as I'm only flying a P3S but the ability to see the drone from several hundred yards would be great.

I've also read that some people prefer the red over the white for daytime use. Which can be seen the best at distance? I don't really need several for orientation, just one that I can see at distance.

Your thoughts.

Many times I look down to see my shot and when I look up I've visually lost the bird.

I've read several threads that say strobes won't help during the day but others say that they will. I'm not needing to see it for miles as I'm only flying a P3S but the ability to see the drone from several hundred yards would be great.

I've also read that some people prefer the red over the white for daytime use. Which can be seen the best at distance? I don't really need several for orientation, just one that I can see at distance.

Your thoughts.
1490320481122623068736.jpg
hi you can get some like this,cheap and very efective,

I have the same daytime issue, plus I want to file for my Daylight Opps waiver from the FAA. I just ordered 2 white, 2 red, 1 green, and 1 blue of the Strobon Standalones.

I guess thats enough to experiment to see what works best

I find it makes a difference on quads that are inside of 500-600 yards. I use them on my FC40 and Parrot AR2 whenever I get them out and it helps for orientation when out of fpv range.

I find it makes a difference on quads that are inside of 500-600 yards. I use them on my FC40 and Parrot AR2 whenever I get them out and it helps for orientation when out of fpv range.
Are you using the original or the CREE model? What color are you using?

Are you using the original or the CREE model? What color are you using?
If you're going to take the time and spend the $$ to do this go ahead and get the CREE version. Color is a personal pref but I went 1 each.

I have white and red STROBON Cree strobe lights in stock. You can buy them from me here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen