STROBON Cree® LED Strobe Lights

@msinger thanks for the lights and for great customer service. I received them very quickly and I am delighted with them.

You're welcome, @Johnny Reb! Thank you for ordering from me.

Ordered from USA 8 days ago and already got them in Aus today. I wish Australia Post was this quick for local deliveries.

Turned them both on at once to see how bright they were. S$%@# they are bright. I should be able to drive in an hour or so when my vision returns.

Thanks again Mike for the products and great customer service.

Reactions: Brojon
Is there a spotlight version of these available ? We have trouble with poachers/trespassers crossing our farm at night to access a bush reserve. Thanks

Do you sell the 45 degree mounts and the led lites, for a p34k.
One red and one white.
If so and how much. Thanks

Is there a spotlight version of these available ? We have trouble with poachers/trespassers crossing our farm at night to access a bush reserve. Thanks
Look into Lume Cubes. They are very bright and offer a wide bright light shining down.

Do you sell the 45 degree mounts and the led lites, for a p34k.
One red and one white.
If so and how much. Thanks
This is what the 45 degree mount looks like:

I do most of my flying during bright sunlight or during twilight but against mountains. I can see it to nearly 2000' against the sky, but it gets lost easily against the mountains. I'll bet the strobe would keep it visible for a longer distance against the backdrop of the hills.

I love the lights but they do not work so well when trying to compete with the sun. My Mavic just blended in so well with the mountains as to be completly invisible.My solution & for me, it works pretty well, is a white skin.

Here in N UT, a white skin is only a decent solution for about 8 months due to the snow on the Wasatch. I was planning on a florescent skin but have since gained confidence piloting with a lot of caution & using the camera with telemetry.

I have 2 strobes mounted & like them a lot but on a sunny UT day, it's just way to bright outside.

Last edited:
The one I am fond of now is the ARC II by Firehouse Technologies, it is a bit larger but the light is blinding from the 4 LEDs, way brighter than the Strobon Cree. Works great day or night.

Reactions: PhantomHero
Just purely amazing how bright these are.
IMG_1523673568.298708.jpg

With all the talk about “flyaways” and not finding their birds I gave these a shot. Words can’t explain how bright the ARC II shines. 3 modes strobe, flash , or steady on. Attached to the bottom of my P3S.

Reactions: ryantrax
Just purely amazing how bright these are. View attachment 97584
With all the talk about “flyaways” and not finding their birds I gave these a shot. Words can’t explain how bright the ARC II shines. 3 modes strobe, flash , or steady on. Attached to the bottom of my P3S.
Agreed, they are my new go-to strobe, and I have them all LOL

Reactions: PhantomHero
I love these lights also. I only have the older 1 and 2 light styles. My biggest gripe was trying to find the little button on the board to turn on/off especially when its blinking and blinding you, so I made a 3d printted holder with a button to make it easier. It fits the single (which I dont think they sell anymore) and the Dual High Intensity LED Cree Strobe Light here

Last edited:
Reactions: Indiana_pyro
Here is a size comparison of all the current most popular strobes. I'm really a Firehouse ARC and ARC II fan now, even though they are all good and all will help you meet your Part 107 Daytime Flight Waiver requirements the ARC II really has a lot of extra punch... but is a little bigger. The one on the left is the one sold by msinger and is the smallest. The others can be purchased at the manufacturer's websites and at Amazon.

Is anyone using blue STROBON Cree strobe lights? I haven't tried them yet and was wondering how the brightness compares to the red/green/white lights. If you have them, please share your experience.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT