Stop Spring To Center

Reaction score
I do not like the spring to center for my P3 controller. I've seen complicated videos on how to remove the springs, but was wondering if anyone knew another easier way to get this done? Thanks.

I do not like the spring to center for my P3 controller. I've seen complicated videos on how to remove the springs, but was wondering if anyone knew another easier way to get this done? Thanks.
Welcome to the Forum! :)That spring centering should be left intact -- it does a lot to keep the pilot out of trouble. The P3 should not be flown like a racing quad:D:D

Why? Centre stick is neutral on these radios.

Unlike regular RC radio's with its throttle that starts at the bottom.
When you release these sticks the Phantom 3 stops all motion and hovers in place. I think that's a good thing, for the most part. Especially for new pilots with little history, or those non-experienced with RC piloting. With the current numbers of new pilots climbing ever higher.

RedHotPoker

Thanks for the warning guys. I assure you I know about the dangers. I need it for better cinematography controls. Meaning, I want it on auto forward/backwards (at very slow speeds) and just control left joystick and gimbal for more accurate and precision timing.

And I know about setting it to way point.. which I don't want to do as well.

That makes sense. Wouldn't it be nice if future controllers had a trim setting slider for each axis, like most remote controllers have? That would allow slow forward or reverse setting while not losing the auto center of the stick.

Interestingly enough, Yuneec's ST10 controller for their Q500 has trim knobs on the side, however they do nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan