Stick settings for P4/P4P

Reaction score
When I look at the default settings for 'EXP' I see that there are three modes: Normal, Sport and Gentle. Normal and Gentle are all set to the same 0.40 value for all there parameters but Sport has higher values at 0.50. I'm thinking about changing the Gentle settings to be more like 0.35 or maybe even less -- particularly for the Yaw/Rubber.

Then there's the "Stick Filtering" tab that has three settings: Altitude, Brake and Yaw Endpoint. Of the three the one that I may wind up changing is the Yaw Endpoint but I'm not 100% sure which way to go. The default setting is 150 and it displays a range of 30%-250% so my guess is that if I wanted the yaw to be slower/smoother I should lower that a bit -- not sure how low to go.

The final setting is the Gain and as I recall that should in most cases not be touched at all so I have no plans to **** with it.

So, if I were looking to slow/smooth the movements without crippling the flight performance (speed) then what kind of values are people using with the P4 and P4P given that they should be virtually the same aerial platform save for the camera. That is, what values are people using for EXP and Yaw Endpoint?

Brian

You can find some tips for flying with smoother movements here and here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen