Sorry lads but I'm baaaack!

excuse me.gif

Welcome back Mal.

Reactions: dirkclod
So who's been posting Memes while I've been away? Been too busy working, playing and womanising and I needed a break so here I am again ;)
Got some amazing video of flying inside a 900 year old Irish cathedral that I'll finally be able to post in the next few days due to copyright quarrels. Hope you didn't miss me too much and Dirk better be 9000 comments ahead of me at this stage :)

not this **** again.png

:p:D

I'm busy downloading terabytes of Memes as we speak :D:D:D
Finish the old Irish cathedral first Mal then we can have at it !
fight.gif
Looks like ya not been eating much lately bro :)
BaHahahaaaa

Finish the old Irish cathedral first Mal then we can have at it !
View attachment 28157 Looks like ya not been eating much lately bro :)
BaHahahaaaa
Haha I'll have the finished version done tonight but I'll mail you a link to the 2nd last edit in the next hour mate and let me know what what ya think :)

Outstanding teasers. Pucker factor shooting around these irreplaceable objects must have you needing to see your proctologist.

Before I went in I was shitting myself about 800 year old things everywhere hanging on the walls but when I got in there u was in my element and forgot it all and just had an amazing time flying!

Great teaser and welcome back!

That is awesome Mal,
Glad to have you back!
Can't wait for finished product, as most of us will never see these places in our lifetime, so I love, and appreciate, when you and others share your memories with us! I'm just getting into editing, know the basics, but it is time consuming, and monotonous, but so satisfying when complete! Thank You!

Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot
:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing