Showing off the rebuild!

Thanks for all the acolades! I painted my shell with Krylon Fusion for plastics. Good stuff!!! I died the props with RIT fabric die from Walmart. I read somewhere you could also die the shell, but I would verify that before I did it.

I thought this might help me with orientation .
I like your paint job better.Im a cyclist so I'm fond of yellow

I was sure I was going to die riding on/off the back of a Suzuki 750cc 3 cylinder water cooled two stroke(a crazy machine known here as a water bucket) in about 1979 .My friend was doing well over 140 km/hr and scraping the exhausts around the corners .I had my fingers securely through each side of his belt so that if I fell off he was joining me.:)

That's cool! I stripped my props.

Looks good, I have read somewhere that yellow apparently helps in keeping the birds away, let us know if helps.

Just a word of warning, (and it might be discussed on this site somewhere I just don't have time to research it) but always check your props for fatigue or cracks. I had about 14hrs on mine when I went from full throttle to a stop at 150ft up, and down she went. Luckily trees broke the fall and I was able to rebuild. Only prop damage was one had snapped near the hub and I figure that was the cause of the accident.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94