Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Hey i have a question do you fly with a permit on all those places?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No I do not.

I try to follow most of the rules here in Holland,but sometimes I ignore them like the night flights.

Often I talk too people when they are interested in the drone when I am flying, that its hard following all the rules
and still make some nice and interesting video's.

There is 1 rule I almost brake every time I fly the drone and that is the VLOS one(visual line of sight) that one is
bshit as we now haven drones we can buy with lots of transmitting range and we should be able too use it
in wide open spaces.

No I do not.

I try to follow most of the rules here in Holland,but sometimes I ignore them like the night flights.

Often I talk too people when they are interested in the drone when I am flying, that its hard following all the rules
and still make some nice and interesting video's.

There is 1 rule I almost brake every time I fly the drone and that is the VLOS one(visual line of sight) that one is
bshit as we now haven drones we can buy with lots of transmitting range and we should be able too use it
in wide open spaces.

Thanks for the response .. I live in Holland myself and I'm thinking on buying either a pro or advanced.. I looked in applying for a license but it's so expensive and when you get it that isn't even the end of the story you need to apply for permits so I just wanted to know if it was worth it .. My main purpose of purchase is to film on my vacation on Borneo ..

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: blaster81
Lion Rock.Hong Kong Spirit
Love your work Zen Ho your videos are beautiful as is your country would love to visit Hong kong.

Very nice for something you just through together. There were a couple of fade to black in the middle that could have transitioned a little better. Otherwise awesome job.

Reactions: 304HighDrone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18