Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Thankyou so much, its comments like these that makes the hobby so worthy. I am committed and the vids will get better as I gain experience

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434928604.262731.jpg
St Lawrence Seaway, St Lawrence River. Tried to upload the video and it seems to keep doing just one frame and not the video will keep trying

This was my first video I have ever done, I lost signal for some reason when I was on the other side of the ship, so thats why the hasty return. That was taken on the St Lawrence River from the US side, I was likely in Canadian airspace when I was on the other side of the ship. I will hopefully get better with my camera movements and be more fluid when orbiting and panning.

Reactions: amused2deth
Made a few, trying to get the "spinning rotation" thing down, I think it looks cool when it goes smooth from some of the other great videos on here...

Beautiful! I see we have the same prop guards. I put red in back white in front.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Had fun making a video for my son's Cub Scout pack, celebrating our local camp, which is under threat of sell to a developer.

Reactions: J0ck0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka