Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Here is one with the SRP CP/NP8 and some real simple edit cuts.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: envisionabove
This one i made yesterday night from badly jello footage. The reason is i dont have any other footage because my P3 is at the service center and my P2 produces jello like hell as well. So i had to use material from my last flight with the gopro3 in 2.7K and from my 2nd flight with the P3. I had to use Mercalli V4 aggressively and crop the image as well cause of the **** mercalli logo : p I just hope this was the last time i needed this because i hope DJI repaired my Jello Phantom3 and later maybe my hello H3-3D. I think its a shame that they have so bad quality control. ND filters did not helped a lot

Reactions: Braddrum and MSBBL
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvqj68m92sbxp73/fpc from above 240p.mp4?dl=0. This is a Video of My church in North Little Rock, AR. My P3 has a lot of wiggle in the video so I am sending back for a swap. I just don't want to be without it for 2 weeks [emoji15]. I haven't hardly picked up my Canon 5d Mk III since I got the Phantom. Unlimited pov is awesome. Now we just need a 500mm lens[emoji109][U

Last edited:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvqj68m92sbxp73/fpc from above 240p.mp4?dl=0. This is a Video of My church in North Little Rock, AR. My P3 has a lot of wiggle in the video so I am sending back for a swap. I just don't want to be without it for 2 weeks [emoji15]. I haven't hardly picked up my Canon 5d Mk III since I got the Phantom. Unlimited pov is awesome. Now we just need a 500mm lens[emoji109]

Not sure how to delete this duplicate post. Any ideas?

Last edited:
My third video, still working on finesse when it comes to the fluid camera movements. but showing some improvement over the last video. (sorry to those of you who click on this prior to youtube publishing the video)

Some fantastic vids here guys.

Here's mine:

Thanks to those that look..................Best regards

Are we allowed to reply on this forum or just like?

Anyhow.... I Really enjoyed your video nice and short and to the point, the clarity spot on mate.
Thank you for sharing you have so much interesting things to shoot across the pond.

took my P3A for hike to the Mine Hill Rotary Furnace, here in South San Jose

Earlier today a tornado hit Portland, Michigan so I went to film some of the wreckage.

That same storm system is heading my way. Hopefully I don't see that sort of devastation. I work Fire/Rescue so could be a busy night and early morning. I will be sure to bring my P3P along for the ride. Hope nobody was severely injured or killed out there. Thanks for sharing

That same storm system is heading my way. Hopefully I don't see that sort of devastation. I work Fire/Rescue so could be a busy night and early morning. I will be sure to bring my P3P along for the ride. Hope nobody was severely injured or killed out there. Thanks for sharing

Yeah that church happened to be outside the city, and out of most of the damage believe it or not.

I think 3 were injured and no deaths. While I was flying, I spoke to the Pastor who had been in the basement when the tornado hit. Pretty scary stuff.

Moving this thread to the photo and video section. Please post your photos and videos there.

First flight today... Only issue was lag/pixelation on my IPad Mini 3 which was concerning since I was only within the beginner flight range.

Some great videos guys,
The only annoying thing is those **** props in the shot. ya think DJI would have moved the camera forward and counter balanced that move with doing the same at the rear, but no it was too hard. Hope the next one sorts it out.

This one i made yesterday night from badly jello footage. The reason is i dont have any other footage because my P3 is at the service center and my P2 produces jello like hell as well. So i had to use material from my last flight with the gopro3 in 2.7K and from my 2nd flight with the P3. I had to use Mercalli V4 aggressively and crop the image as well cause of the **** mercalli logo : p I just hope this was the last time i needed this because i hope DJI repaired my Jello Phantom3 and later maybe my hello H3-3D. I think its a shame that they have so bad quality control. ND filters did not helped a lot

I think that that is one of the finest I have seen. Jealous or not. And I saw no jello effect.

I think that that is one of the finest I have seen. Jealous or not. And I saw no jello effect.
Thanks, it was my 4rd video i made. Im also new to video editing and i actually dont know how to get the most out of video editing program. For example i use Edius Neo, the light version of Edius Pro7. It dont offer important features needed for color grading, it has a YUV curve function but it dont has the needed histogram. All this is a bit complex for me at the moment but i think it takes time to learn. Thats why it took ages to finish this **** 3 minute video for someone without a workflow.

The most important thing here is it makes tons of fun. The jello was 50% removed by mercalli but in full screen mode it is visible. Jello mostly disappears in a small youtube window. I hope my P3 is repaired soon and than i wil try to make a real video, this video material was never intended to be used for a video, it was for testing things against jello. When you know that you want to make a video you fly differently, smoother movement, different angles etc.. I saw some great edited videos here

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello