Should I get the 4 or 3 professional?

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the 4? I've heard mixed reviews and that it it's overpriced. Let me know. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's a great machine. I'm really loving the new features DJI added.

Why the 4? It's a lot more expensive and I heard the features aren't worth it. You also don't get the distance that you would get with the P3P

Value is in the eye of the beholder. It really depends on what you're trying to get out of your Phantom.

Why the 4? It's a lot more expensive and I heard the features aren't worth it. You also don't get the distance that you would get with the P3P

I'm completely stock and have gone 20,000 ft one way and landed with 28% battery, no complaints here.

I agree the P4 can archive a better range, It's all depending on Interference, The max I did was 7500ft, So far happy with it and it's an Amazing bird, Use it wisely and fly safe, you will be happy with it, If you want range just get DBS mod, The Obstacle Avoidance is a plus on P4 even tho it's not 100% reliable but it's a plus on P4

Personally, can't go wrong with P4. I find it's much quieter and range can easily exceed what you can see. Battery duration has not been an issue, but less than advertised. Low light performance is great. I don't understand all the complaints. This was my first video with the P4.

Reactions: SCGENE
Grandson and myself flew to KC from Augusta, Ga back in 2011 and drove across I-70, took some great pictures with Nikon D200 but it sure would have been fun with the P4 with very few trees. We had a great week together and he still talks about Flint Hills, Hays City and Castle Rock
DSC_5679.JPG

I own both, both are great.. If your into distance get the P3P but for virtually everything else go for the P4..

I have the money for both but am 16 years old and not sure what to get.

I recently just lost my P4 to the bottom of a 25-30ft fishing lake, the insane thing is I actually managed to recover it using a fishing rod and 2 treble hooks, the story gets even crazier when a few hours later the P4 was left accidently on the side of the road after we left, (FISHING). I lost the P4, recovered it and lost it again within a few hours. I have a P3P, to answer your question I will be replacing the P4 once I'm near an apple store, I'm currently on a vacation far far away from any P4 retailers.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl