Selling p3

Reaction score
Hi. I want to sell my p3 adv. fell on hard times. How much should I ask for it? Thanks in advanced. It's in perfect condition. Flown less then 20 times.

Look in the classified section of the forum, and see what others are asking, for a similar Phantom 3 package. Then you can know what is fare and reasonable.
Good luck. Sorry to hear you had to let it go, perhaps when things get better, you could replace it. ;-)

Take care.

RedHotPoker

Sell it on eBay or Craigslist over the forum. People who know this stuff know that's it worth $800 at the most and many won't pay that. If you sell on eBay or craigslist you'll get a less inform buyer who may give you as much as $900. The sticker price is $1000 but they go on sale for $900 all the time. A used one has cycles on the battery plus you have to take the buyers word as to whether it crashed or not so you never know what you're getting. Not to mention more hassle trying to warranty it and determining purchase date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 for craigslist. I wouldn't buy one used for more than half its new price. Too many things that could just be *&(&*'d up on it. Worse comes to worse I could resell it to a sucker on craigslist for the same half price I bought it for. Geneally, when people sell them, they are just saying that they are "bored of it" , or "finances are tough".... really, it's because they crashed it. I'd rather buy one from somebody who has 150 flights on it than 5 or 10... at least it shows they knew how to fly it.

Yes, my logic and math could be way off here... but, o well.

Keep it..

Sell your blood.

Sorry to hear of your situation.. Hope it turns around soon.

DJI is currently selling the Advanced for $799 and you can get !0% off that with a .edu email address - which you can buy one for $5 on Fiverr. I know there is one on the Denver Craigslist for sale at $499 and it has been there for awhile.

Just an FYI

Or instead of the drone, sell Half a live liver, what blood type are you, O-? J/K
Did you eventually sell it, or have a change of heart, (liver and one kidney)? Hehe

Actually hopeful things have begun to turn 180* around for you.
Keep us posted, thanks.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Sell while you can. I do not consider it a sellers market and think it will only get worse. When I am looking at used P3's I am really only offering what I think the remote is worth.

Advertise to rent it out for $50 a day + damages if any. If you sell for 10 days, you get the price.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl