Screen Recording for iPhone/iPad

Reaction score
I have read on here about iREC and looked on the app store for it, but according to what I have read, that app no longer will record what is displayed on your iPhone screen. What is everyone using to record the video and telemetry of their flights?

I tried to download the Emu4IOS to my iPhone and it would not install so I just assumed it was broken which is why I posted. I tried on my iPad mini and the Emu4IOS installed but when I try to install Shou and iREC, I get the same message "Unable to Download App" Done/Retry.
iPad mini ver. 7.1.2
iPhone ver. 8.1.3

I had no problem downloading and installing both the installer and Shou on my iPad just a few weeks ago. Perhaps give it another try. My iPad is wifi only so I don't know if it makes a difference if you have the cellular version.

If you are able to take a computer with you, you can use a program on the computer called "Reflector" to record what's on you iPhone screen. It acts as an AirPlay device and can record.

Watched a video on YouTube and I had to set the date on the iPad back one day and it installed. Don't know what that did but it worked. I did a short recording and it recorded everything upside down but it works now.

Thanks for everyone's help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94