Screen Recording for iPhone/iPad

Reaction score
I have read on here about iREC and looked on the app store for it, but according to what I have read, that app no longer will record what is displayed on your iPhone screen. What is everyone using to record the video and telemetry of their flights?

I tried to download the Emu4IOS to my iPhone and it would not install so I just assumed it was broken which is why I posted. I tried on my iPad mini and the Emu4IOS installed but when I try to install Shou and iREC, I get the same message "Unable to Download App" Done/Retry.
iPad mini ver. 7.1.2
iPhone ver. 8.1.3

I had no problem downloading and installing both the installer and Shou on my iPad just a few weeks ago. Perhaps give it another try. My iPad is wifi only so I don't know if it makes a difference if you have the cellular version.

If you are able to take a computer with you, you can use a program on the computer called "Reflector" to record what's on you iPhone screen. It acts as an AirPlay device and can record.

Watched a video on YouTube and I had to set the date on the iPad back one day and it installed. Don't know what that did but it worked. I did a short recording and it recorded everything upside down but it works now.

Thanks for everyone's help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl