Samsung Tab 3 8" vs Tab 3 Lite

Reaction score
Hi,

I know this might have been asked already, but looking at buying my first drone torn between P3A and P3 4k.

The thing is I have searched a lot last night and I can not seem to find any info on using the Samsung galaxy tab 3 8" only the Lite ver.

Can anyone confirm if it is compatible?

Please be nice as its my first post.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I know this might have been asked already, but looking at buying my first drone torn between P3A and P3 4k.

The thing is I have searched a lot last night and I can not seem to find any info on using the Samsung galaxy tab 3 8" only the Lite ver.

Can anyone confirm if it is compatible?

Please be nice as its my first post.

Thanks in advance.
Hi I am using tab 3 8" on Kit kat with old DJI app ok, on new app I cant get video feed

Thanks for the fast reply, but as I have not bought the phantom yet, 99% sure I would be using the new app unless you can roll it back?

Thanks again I will search for info in that ver, on the ver you are using does everything work. Also Do you know what the update was for by any chance?

looking at buying my first drone torn between P3A and P3 4k
Get the P3A. It's better than the P34K in many ways. If you really need to shoot 4K video, then the P3P is a better buy since it includes 4K on top of the P3A features. If you want to compare the models in detail, you can do so here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl