Galaxy tab E Lite

Reaction score
Will a Galaxy Tab E Lite tablet work ok with the Phantom 3 Standard. Saw a guy on youtube using one. He said it worked pretty good. What other economical tablet can I use. I don't have four or five hundred to tie up in one at the moment. I just want to get flying and go from there. I believe my Samsung phone will work but it has a small screen. Thanks

Reactions: umanbean
Will a Galaxy Tab E Lite tablet work ok with the Phantom 3 Standard. Saw a guy on youtube using one. He said it worked pretty good. What other economical tablet can I use. I don't have four or five hundred to tie up in one at the moment. I just want to get flying and go from there. I believe my Samsung phone will work but it has a small screen. Thanks
In the same boat as you regarding expensive tablets. I purchased an RCA Voyager II Tablet for around $45 at the time and it has done the job fine for me so far.

That sounds good. I was hoping to get suggestions for the lesser priced ones. Wal Mart sells the Galaxy Tab E Lite for 99.00. I would like to keep it in the 150.00 range if I could.

If you plan on keeping your bird for any length of time, you may want to reconsider and go for a better device up front. As long as the apps keep getting updates, the lesser tablets will become unusable. This has happened to me a few times. Live and learn. Pay me now or pay me more later. Just a bit of advice.....

Fly Dawg which one would you suggest? Yes I know it is a pay me now or pay me later deal. I dont' really know how interested I will be in it thus I don't want to tie up a bunch of money. Any information appreciated.

That sounds good. I was hoping to get suggestions for the lesser priced ones. Wal Mart sells the Galaxy Tab E Lite for 99.00. I would like to keep it in the 150.00 range if I could.
Please forgive me for forgetting to add.... Before I even used the RCA Voyager II for the first time - I went ahead and uninstalled all the bloatware apps that came with it - in order to free up more of the RAM and processing power, as - I specifically planned to use the tablet as a dedicated PS3
Sorry I forgot to add to my original reply - As soon as I received my RCA Voyager II Tablet - I went ahead an removed all the bloatware/unnecessary apps in order to free up more of the processor/RAM resources as it was my intention to use the Voyager II as a dedicated tablet for the P3S.

What other economical tablet can I use. I don't have four or five hundred to tie up in one at the moment.

I just bought the Huawei Mediapad M3 8.4 a few months ago for $262, they can still be found for less than or around 300.

I decided not to waste $150 or blow $600 but stay in the middle - so far so good... I really like it. You can search this site and find plenty of conversations about it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka