Samsung Galaxy tab s2

I suppose there is no way to make it stay at RNDIS? I can connect periodically but have to keep cutting off/on, changing from usb charging to RNDIS, take isb out of tablet put back in, etc til i finally get connected. This sucks HEEEELLLLPPP PLEASE

No, it actually needs to be in MTP to work, but if it's in MTP mode when you try it doesn't seem to work. I think what happens is that when you set it to RNDIS it knows that's not right and when it switches back to MTP it's like a sync reset.

Brian

Okay so with that being said put it in RNDIS & hope that it recognize that RNDIS is wrong & it convert to MTP? IF MTP is what it actually need to be in is not there a way to make it stay in MTP to eliminate me messing with it for 10mins before i get connected? Why are some people saying there S2 works fine no issues whats the difference btw my S2 & theres?

I had the exact same issue. Steps that worked for me...

1. Enable Developer options, web search got me there.
2. Prior to connecting anything to tablet, change USB to RNDIS.
3. Power on RC
4. Power on Drone
5. Connect RC to tablet

Camera was enabled after all that. I am also tethering my tablet to my phone to get GPS data. I have noticed that every time I unplug and go to plug the tablet back in I have to go back and change USB to RNDIS again. Small price to pay to have an 8" screen compared to using my phone. Shout out to everyone that contributed to this thread, long and involved, but well worth it.

Reactions: Maddy
Phantom 3 advanced won't connect to my Samsung tab s2, tried time & time again to get it to connect....once about 3 months ago I got it to work...please is there any one who's sussed this out....thanks Paul.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94