Sample of fc40 video?

Reaction score
I am about to pull the trigger on either the FC40 or Phantom 2 (to use with my GoPro). The issue I have (as most I suspect) is difference in price for the Phantom 2 vs the FC40. So far all the videos I have watched via YouTube from the FC40 camera look good.

But would anyone have or know where I could download a RAW file recorded using the FC40 camera? I would like to see the quality without YouTube's post processing. My assumption is the RAW file is somewhat better than what YouTube shows.

Cheers!
TheSensFan

I'll be honest with you, the quality of the camera is not too great, especially if you already have a GoPro with Wifi. The videos I create look ok, but that's because I edit them heavily.

why not, and this is a shocker, use the gopro on the FC40?

Musicman said:
why not, and this is a shocker, use the gopro on the FC40?
In that case get a Phantom one for even less?
P2 has several advantages though not sure the smart batteries are one of them even though they last longer.

Do agree if you have a GoPro you won't be impressed by the video quality but it is mostly acceptable.

i wouyld still go for the fc40 if you have a gopro.
as there is no problem with the wifi disturbing the radio etcetc.

Thanks for the quick replies. This is my first RC flying device other than the mini helicopters so I have decided to pull the trigger on the FC40 rather than the Phantom 2.

Now I will start looking at the (budget) gimbal reviews to determine which one is the best fit for the FC40.

Great to know the the community is quite involved on the forums.

TSF

take a look at the Mobius , great little camera, no wifi , I use the fc40 gimbal for the Mobius works great $250, $80 for the camera, you could make it FPV with a bit of other things :arrow: . more money LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl