RTH Height adjustment gone

Reaction score
I completed the latest updates to both the remote controller and my P4. All is fine but the option to set my RTH height is gone. I cannot find it anywhere in DJIGO4. I do have the sensors turned on so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. i do get a warning on take off that the RTH height is set to 30 or 40 meters (I can' recall which). I do like to set it slightly higher. any help appreciated.

In the current version of DJI GO, the RTH Altitude can be set here on the Aircraft Status screen:

DJI-GO-RTH-Altitude-Aircraft-Status.jpg

Or here in the "Main Controller Settings":

DJI-GO-RTH-Altitude.jpg

What do you see in those locations?

That is strange. I went through all setting pages 2X - with bird on and off and there was nothing there. I just went back into the settings and it was back. I know it wasn't there before.... I know there have been a lot of complaints about the latest update but hadn't seen this one. anyway, all set now!

This has happened to me on my P3P and Mavic. It seems the inputted RTH setting gets dumped then re-installed after the aircraft and remote are turned on and off a couple of times. Firmware bug?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94