RIP Flytrex Live

Right but the network would still have to work for him to use the Core, right?

Now there's some guy named Forunato Catalano in Italy flyin' around.

Neither of these guys seem very interested in casual conversation

I don't think it's as simple as that, here is what Flytrex sent me

Our engineers managed to bring back our Flytrex Boards servers and they are now available at x.flytrex.com The service is back in full and will provide access your flight data, as well as exports and imports from the Flytrex "Core" systems, challenges and more. Unfortunately, the Flytrex "Live" systems still won't fully connect to the new x.flytrex.com servers, but our engineers are working hard to make it fully operational again. New updates soon!

so reading that to me it means the "Live" side of things still needs work but you can upload flight data from the core system

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Excellent - thanks!

I still don't quite get why the dates of the actual flights of the core uploads are in Sept though. Thanks again

Edit: We can add Simon to the list - the youtube Simon that's been posting for years on there (and here back in the day)

Last edited:
Do you mean Simon Newton? of "On the Kitchen Table"? I have been a subscriber of his for ages - edit, just had a gander, I see him ;)

Yes, re-core, I am guessing the core was recording the flight data, then the pilot has uploaded that Data to Flytrex, that is why there is a discretion between some of the dates?

Maybe Simon can shed some light?

That's how it appears - that is, the network seems to be working with the Core! A confirmation would be nice though...

Reactions: culnara
a207402c00cc49498b5e71bf87ad89e0.jpg

This is the guy that ripped us off
Amit Regev check him out on
Facebook and tell him what you
think of him.

I see that Flytrex didn't like all the negative reviews they were getting on their Facebook page so they took down the Reviews section.

Go to Amit Regev Facebook page
This *** is in the USA
Right now. All negative
Comments can go there.

Reactions: johnp44
I see that Flytrex didn't like all the negative reviews they were getting on their Facebook page so they took down the Reviews section.
Yes Brent, I too noticed that, I will give them to the end of the year, if still no tracking, I'm going to create a website explaining to the world what these fuckers did :mad:

It looks like Flytrex Live might be working?? I've removed the 3G+ device from my P3A so I can't confirm that.

I've seen zero evidence that Live is working. The Core seems to be working though. I keep hoping Live will come up, but I'm starting to lose my optimism.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3