Reversing left stick controls

Reaction score
Also wondered if it was possible to reverse the y-axis on the left stick, so that when you push down the aircraft goes up (like in a plane). Didn't see a setting for this...

Try using the custom setup in the stick modes. ;)

RC Settings>Stick Mode>Custom

There is always assisted take offs if the sticks will not cooperate.
Yes that's an option and it was mentioned in that thread I linked to earlier.
The key take away is that custom inverting the stick changes how you'd perform a CSC.

Last edited:
Oslo-I have my left stick inverted and I am still able to start my bird. The stick control to start is just different on the left stick. Instead of left csc to bottom right or left, I have to move left stick to upper right or left and right stick direction is still the same.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

So if you invert left stick y-axis, to start motors you would be: left stick = upper right, right stick = lower left. And to stop motor you you would left stick = up for 3 seconds. Right?

So if you invert left stick y-axis, to start motors you would be: left stick = upper right, right stick = lower left. And to stop motor you you would left stick = up for 3 seconds. Right?
That's correct. There are pictures in the post I linked to earlier.

My problem is that I have some other toy quads that won't let me do invert left stick, so it's going to really screw me up if I switch. As used to I am (flying airplanes, FPS games) to pulling back to go up, I think I will stick with up to go up so I don't get confused between drones!

My problem is that I have some other toy quads that won't let me do invert left stick, so it's going to really screw me up if I switch. As used to I am (flying airplanes, FPS games) to pulling back to go up, I think I will stick with up to go up so I don't get confused between drones!

It took me little while to get used to, but I really enjoy the inverted flight control. It's best for me when in fpv. But I feel for you on swapping around other quads, keep it standardized across all quads or you will end up crashing the most expensive one 1st.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl