Return to Controller - NOT take off location

The pontoons didn't work. I was very nervous about the effect they were having on the drones flight. Drone was VERY wobbly - drastically overcompensating for each manouver by my controls and each puff of breeze. I was forwarded by the company that they have yet to use the pontoons on the P4pro yet so, I was on my own. Sadly. I will be sending them back.

The pontoons didn't work. I was very nervous about the effect they were having on the drones flight. Drone was VERY wobbly - drastically overcompensating for each manouver by my controls and each puff of breeze. I was forwarded by the company that they have yet to use the pontoons on the P4pro yet so, I was on my own. Sadly. I will be sending them back.
Thanks for the response. Was wondering about performance. What have you found for setting to work best now launching from a boat?

Not sure what you're asking about settings. I just returned from the BVI's where I flew a dozen times. Normal settings. Took off from deck and when it was time to land, my wife caught the drone. I shut down the motors immediately after she caught it. Easy / Peasy.

Not sure what you're asking about settings. I just returned from the BVI's where I flew a dozen times. Normal settings. Took off from deck and when it was time to land, my wife caught the drone. I shut down the motors immediately after she caught it. Easy / Peasy.
Wondering if you changed return home settings(assuming boat was making way), reset home while under flight, etc. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka