replace or upgrade camera?

Reaction score
New to the Phantom world, got a vision+ & shipped it cross the US (NH to AZ) in a Go Professional case.
It made the first trip fine, the return trip the gimbal locking clip came off! Busted gimbal and ribbon cable thanks to the delicate FedEx drivers...

What's the pro/con on direct replacement vs upgrading to a zenmuse?

DiAk6Vtl.jpg

Dude mine made it all the way from China to AZ then AZ to central FL and the gimbal clip never moved. I am not sure any amount of shaking and jarring could budge mine loose. It is on there pretty tight. Are you 100% certain you had it on there well? I am going to learn from your lesson and tape my clip on there if I ever put it in someone else's hands for transport. Sorry about your mishap.

Hope that others will learn from my misfortune. Once I get it sorted it'll get double and triple checked for being secure. MIght also just skip the fedex route altogether from now on and just carry it. It'll be less painful then dealing with broken gear.

I'm amazed that the direct replacement is 60% of the cost on the quadcopter ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/261480599749 )

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl