Repair service ?

P3P. Bird strike at 10 feet. Flying past tree, guess I scared a crow and he decided to take out my P3P. Sigh. Gimbal ripped loose, but otherwise looks ok.

Send to DJI for repair or is there a better choice? Homeowners insurance is covering it, so I just need it fixed.

Sucks

I put a skin on mine, also with prop guards(orange and black ones). I think that puts the birds off from attacking it. Had a few birds come close and nothing hitting it yet.....touch wood. Good luck with the repair/insurance. Cheers
9707edc0df75a4073dd1124a8fca9304.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I put a skin on mine, also with prop guards(orange and black ones). I think that puts the birds off from attacking it. Had a few birds come close and nothing hitting it yet.....touch wood. Good luck with the repair/insurance. Cheers
9707edc0df75a4073dd1124a8fca9304.jpg

Hey BigRob. Can you tell me where you got that backpack i see it fits the RC mod very nicely. Thanks.

I've posted on other threads re: lost communication between RC and aircraft. Tried all the troubleshooting tips in this forum. Then had several emails back and forth with DJI support to resolve. DJI finally gave me an RMA to ship it back on 6/20/16 to their Carson facility. Just received it back yesterday (7/1/16) repaired and ready to go. From what I can tell on the service invoice (no charge), they replaced an OFDM_V6_PCBA.

Hey BigRob. Can you tell me where you got that backpack i see it fits the RC mod very nicely. Thanks.

Here is the link on eBay

Backpack Carry Travel Rucksack Shoulder Bag Case for DJI Phantom 1 2 3 Standard

I did have to do some cutting to the foam. Though it does fit fine. A cheap case and fits well. I will have a demo of it on my youtube channel "1800BigRob" soon.
I have just received a LowePro case and seeing if that fits as well. Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl