Remote not reading phone

Reaction score
Hello, I have a phantom 4 and everything works perfectly when i use an ipad with it, and used to work perfectly with my older android phone, however, i now own a Sony Xperia XZ which connects through USB Type-C and it doesnt seem to read the phantom controller when i plug it in. The phone doesnt start charging like usually and i am not able to open the camera screen of the drone. It just says "How to connect". Anyone know what the problem is? Thanks!

Hello, I have a phantom 4 and everything works perfectly when i use an ipad with it, and used to work perfectly with my older android phone, however, i now own a Sony Xperia XZ which connects through USB Type-C and it doesnt seem to read the phantom controller when i plug it in. The phone doesnt start charging like usually and i am not able to open the camera screen of the drone. It just says "How to connect". Anyone know what the problem is? Thanks!
My moto z play has the same connector. I used one cable and had your problem. Then I switched it to a data version I bought at a computer store and everything was good. Try a different cable...

My moto z play has the same connector. I used one cable and had your problem. Then I switched it to a data version I bought at a computer store and everything was good. Try a different cable...
I'll try that out, thanks! Strange though because the cable im trying is the official sony one that came with the phone so it definitely supports data...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl