regulations for importing country per country ?

Reaction score
I am going to Colombia .. and then by land to Chili .. (done this before) but this time with a drone ...

are there any problems importing it? (some countries like Vietnam prohibit drones .. they can seize it and hold it for a $1/day fee at the airport!)

Also, I will be going on my car around South America to Ecuador .. Peru ... are there any problems with drones at border crossings? how can I find out?

any info on this

thank you so much...
(PS and I understand that flying in each country / region is yet a whole other issue ... )

You cross to another country by air or by road, rules are the same. Airports may have advantage of leaving the drone at the airport itself. To find out the details, you will have to google rules for each country you visit or cross.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I am going to Colombia .. and then by land to Chili .. (done this before) but this time with a drone ...

are there any problems importing it? (some countries like Vietnam prohibit drones .. they can seize it and hold it for a $1/day fee at the airport!)

Also, I will be going on my car around South America to Ecuador .. Peru ... are there any problems with drones at border crossings? how can I find out?

any info on this

thank you so much...
(PS and I understand that flying in each country / region is yet a whole other issue ... )
Hi ingearx,

I may be going to Colombia myself within the next few months and would like to bring my drone too... Have you made your trip? And if you brought your drone, did you run into any problems with it?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl