Refurbished P4 quality

Reaction score
Has anyone here purchased a Refurbished P4 through DJI? It sounds like a really good deal. Full warranty. Can add DJI care. $400 less than new. I went ahead and ordered one but still want to hear opinions or reviews from pilots that own one. Thank you

I bought a refurbed P4 from BestBuy Canada about a month and a half ago for $999.99 Canadian. I had previously bought a new P4. Unpacking them, there was no difference. The same peel off plastic was on the controller and aircraft and there was not a mark on it anywhere. The battery was brand new, showing one charge and charged to 100%. They both have the same one year warranty. I don't want to assume, but I would guess that BestBuy are getting their refurbs from DJI, and you would get the same quality from either vendor. The refurbed P4 is now $949.99 Cdn at BesBuy. A deal IMHO. DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone with Camera & Controller - Ready-to-Fly - White - Refurbished

I just ordered a Refurbished P4 from dji.com for $799. Thank you for the response. I should be receiving it in a couple days

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing