Red Arrow and maps backwards? on ground station.

Reaction score
After calibrating my vision 2,( the red arrow that show you which way your copter is facing) shows it facing me even though it is facing forwards. and when you fly it, it flies on the map like it is supposed to , but it is all facing the wrong direction including the map!!!!. Any ideas? It seems I just need to turn everything 180degrees and it will be fine...

thanks,

Mike

millionmanus said:
After calibrating my vision 2,( the red arrow that show you which way your copter is facing) shows it facing me even though it is facing forwards. and when you fly it, it flies on the map like it is supposed to , but it is all facing the wrong direction including the map!!!!. Any ideas? It seems I just need to turn everything 180degrees and it will be fine...

thanks,

Mike

there's an icon that lets you switch the app between being locked to the orientation of the Phantom vs. orienting it to the top of the app always being north. Are you sure you didn't hit that button by mistake? I have found it pretty disorienting when I have messed around with it.

It was unlocked, and when I locked it, it rotated the map about 15 degrees. But when I Use my Droid Maxx phone, everything is perfectly lined up and runs great, I would like to get the galaxy tab 4 working because I love having the bigger screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled maps, I check my DJI firmware and all is up to date.

I had a case for my Nexus 7 and it had a magnetic catch for the cover. The magnet made my compass sensor in the Nexus do very weird things.

I tried it with my case off and still the same problem. Sigh...It works perfect but everything is upside down.

millionmanus said:
I just found out my Tab 4 does not have a electronic compass sensor in it. Could this be the problem?

Yes my Tab 4 is the same , my iPad Mini works properly with the direction arrow :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl