Can you align the arrow on the map with the drone?

Reaction score
Can you get the arrow on the map to represent the way the drone is facing? OR what is the way the arrow is pointing relative to the way the drone is facing? I noticed that the way the arrow was pointing was significantly to the right, when facing forward from my and the drone's pov, of the way the drone was facing. Is there a way to get it to point in the same direction that the drone is facing? Or will it always point to the right or maybe left?

Thanks for any help with this!
David

The red paper plane icon in your map window and radar display should point the same way as your Phantom.
If you are looking at the map window, it is possible to lock the map to north up or to allow it to rotate to orient with the direction you are facing.
The compass needle icon/padlock icon in the corner allows you to toggle north up/map up.
If your red arrow consistently points the wrong way, it could be that you need to recalibrate the compass in your phone or tablet (not the Phantom)

The red paper plane icon in your map window and radar display should point the same way as your Phantom.
If you are looking at the map window, it is possible to lock the map to north up or to allow it to rotate to orient with the direction you are facing.
The compass needle icon/padlock icon in the corner allows you to toggle north up/map up.
If your red arrow consistently points the wrong way, it could be that you need to recalibrate the compass in your phone or tablet (not the Phantom)
I didn't know that was possible. Didn't see it in the manual and this is the first I've heard about that. I did see the padlock icon though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna