Recording sound

Reaction score
I went to play back some videos I took with the Phantom 4 and it has sound. How does my Note 5 automatically record sound? I uninstalled the screen recorder in case that was recording automatically but it still records sound.
Also wen I go to look at the video from my Note 5, it has this ! symbol instead of a still of the video and can't seem to edit it on my device. It never acted like this all the other times.

37086a182dadc9abcbb7ea78c462d715.jpg

Any ideas or suggestions??

I went to play back some videos I took with the Phantom 4 and it has sound. How does my Note 5 automatically record sound? I uninstalled the screen recorder in case that was recording automatically but it still records sound.
Also wen I go to look at the video from my Note 5, it has this ! symbol instead of a still of the video and can't seem to edit it on my device. It never acted like this all the other times.

37086a182dadc9abcbb7ea78c462d715.jpg

Any ideas or suggestions??
Just idea have you reformat sd card

WOW! I have never seen that option..
I'll defiantly look for that and change it.
Thank u.
HI sorry long reply,,working,,,the recording option came with one of the new updates,,,have you checked home page it's got find you drone option and NFZ and something else click on 3 lines top right of screen1494378750216-870437463.jpg 1494378775522-775770616.jpgUm and not sure about vidio recording fault ,,,could be something in settings not right

HI sorry long reply,,working,,,the recording option came with one of the new updates,,,have you checked home page it's got find you drone option and NFZ and something else click on 3 lines top right of screenView attachment 81995 View attachment 81996Um and not sure about vidio recording fault ,,,could be something in settings not right
I'll try that.
Much appreciated.

I'll try that.
Much appreciated.
All good get vidio sorted,,,,,,could try between settings NTSC and PAL or MOV/MP4 ...seen somewhere ...I THINK it might be recording in wrong mode ,,,maybe switching help:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl