Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Recently received my Phantom 2 Vision + back from DJI repair.

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Help' started by 4thGeer, Oct 31, 2015.

1. 4thGeer

Now I don't show any status on Vision app. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with my P2v+. Not showing any stats other than wifi power. What the hell. My bird has just been at DJI for over a month. Do they not test these units before they ship? I am afraid to fly. The reason it went in for repair is because it fell 250' to the concrete and destroyed my P2v+. Spent a **** ton of money to get repairs done @ DJI only to not be able to fly.

Can anyone help. I have latest firmware in bird and controller, installed and re-installed app on my Note 5 and my S6 Edge, and NOTHING.

WHAT am i doing wrong. I believe I have GPS lock when showing green blinking on bird. I faithfully calibrate compass every battery change, I use only DJI batteries.

I want to be able to fly. And fly confident. I also noticed it wasn't recording stills or video to SD card.

Heeeeellllllllpppppppp!

2. elfantasma

My experience...
    Same thing, more crashes because they don't fix it good. Four more times sending my copter to DJI repair. Last time I had to pay and finally my copter is working good.
    Next time I will pay to some Hobby store close to me to fix it and I will have my copter same day or in a week and tested in front of me.
    You save time, money and stress.
    Even they cut two batteries when opening the package I sent to them with the copter and I have to recycle them. They said they are perfect and that doesn't happen.($260,oo) LOST!!!