Rc to test drone

hsp

Reaction score
If someone in Gothenburg ho have a Rc to check of drone or RC is the problem of symptoms weak signal and get range distance to ca 30-50 m

It might be helpful to others if you would post what you are flying. There are many different remotes.

There could be several different reasons for your short distance. Maybe it’s solvable without borrowing another remote.

There are settings in GO4 that restrict fight distance. If it is turned on, it might be set at 50m. You can turn this feature ‘off’ if you want. That’s just one idea. Does your remote tell you that you have reached the limit, or do you lose signal entirely? This was covered on another thread a few days ago including screenshots of the remote. Can’t find at the moment

msinger knows more about this, maybe he will reply. Stay in touch. Hopefully this is solvable without much trouble.

What do you mean is it a member that have this nickname ?

Flight in to different places same problems at both.
I have a little cabel damage on 5.8 GH antenna but cowerd by shrink tub.
But it in 2.4 GH antenna inside RC hwo control Drone flight and they is ok and look New
Drone has only been used ca 3-4 h and no damage.
Have try to flight with out Phone no difference.
A few meter longer range with Drone orientation optimal for connection but not Ower 50 m distance .
1 place flight out in Busch no other network or building.
The other place is in a recreation area but not near people and no other network
I have Phone network to Internet closed.
I have been posted at weak signal before in that forum.
If someone In Sweden around Gothenburg have an ok RC to test the drone been I werry awesome

Reactions: Capt KO
Yes, that is his nickname here. Some are at work now, me, retired. With all of the information you have supplied, you will get help but I don’t know if it’ll be different than before. I assume you have turned off the distance limit, in your GO4 app. Hight and Distance.

How does it stop? Warning or loss of signal? More info the better.

Did not read your previous thread concerning the same issue. I’m probably repeating everything you’ve already heard. Frustrating I’m sure, thus wanting a borrowed remote.
I have several different models of remotes, but I’m in the US, and we still don’t know what you’re flying.

I have phantom 3 Std
It came warning message first week signal son lost contact .
I have Set Howering then lost contact and I walk so near that contact is good again.
I have been abel to take The pictures I bought it for but before reselling it I want to have it in full functionality.
That is my 3 Drone so I don't fly Ower tree and building so it chrash then battery level low ( and set it lower in percent then original to use Al battery capacity only let it be enough to landing manual at safe area.)
RTH function ok but because it only have US GPS and not USSR Glonas satellite it functions not so good in precision landing as earlier MJX 5 I had in Sweden ( I checked olways number of satellite in phone App and measure wind before starting flight)

I completely understand now why you want to borrow a remote. And which one you need. You may have to place an ad to find somebody near you, that flies the same model or lost their drone. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72