Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. PaulJohn

Hey there,

Do you know if theres any multi-battery rapid chargers that would fit the Phantom 4 batteries? I'm guessing the port is different to that on the Phantom 3 battery?

Being able to quickly charge 3 batteries would be ideal!

Many thanks!
    Paul

2. PaulJohn

Bump ;)

Perhaps theres a way I could build my own DIY multi-charger? What do you think?

3. chris digata

in time when the dji p4 connector is available or some company makes one then its a waiting game.
    but you can always cut the lead from your p4 charger and re-wire to a multi charger system... but id wait until the p4 charger is available as a part and just buy a couple more :)

PaulJohn likes this.
  4. normr

Yeah because of the new connector, I think it might be awhile before we see them, but check with one of those industrious Chinese resellers on eBay, they may already have one in the works, I know the one who makes the DJI hardshell case copy for the P3 said they'll have one for the P4 on April 10th

5. Ringneckgunner

Anything new here guys? I now have 4 P4 batteries and am looking for a good option..

6. normr

Not yet, I think the new connector is going to make it harder to copy

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

7. Luis J.

I don't think the connector is an issue. DJI sells this 10 pin to DC power: cable and since the specs of the P3 battery are very similar than the P4. I am surprised they don't sell P4 battery multi charger already. I just but one cable to test p4 Batt on my p3 charger, to see how it performs.
    Also look at this products on Ebay: Car Plug P4 Charger and Multi P4 Charger

8. DEFIE

daytona125 likes this.
  9. zander lane

...just ordered that one from eBay - will report back after the slow boat from China arrives!

JDP4 likes this.
  10. zander lane

...ok; got the "eBay china special" and have charged two times with three batts - nothing blew up or caught on fire and batts specs seem fine on HD - will letcha all know if anything wonky starts occurring...

11. r62ewa

Ordered mine last night.

12. zander lane

...did just notice something today - the cable from the "eBay china special" to charge the controller did not make a connection - I don't really care as the stock one is enough for me - may open it up and see if it's an easy dumb wire fix or if it's "send-it-back" electronicky stuff - will update...

13. rge

rge

I am not familiar with the characteristics of the LiPo batteries. Do the cheap parallel battery chargers reduce the life expectancy of the batteries?

14. Erised