Range extender

I don't trust eBay. Lots of fakes out there. Buy it from amazon if you can or from the BlueProton Website

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

ed5bcad2e6950f32ada14b321a1a0a39.jpg

It works amazingly this isn't even the end of the range (I just had biting cold and wind to worry about battery life)

Reactions: Billy Banana
Yeah, I ordered one about a month ago from amazon. Haven't installed it yet though. I'm getting 2500ft ft right now with no issues. .....kinda afraid to now, just don't want to try and fix something that ain't broke..... gonna end up selling it and my p3s and eventually get a p4...what range are you getting with stock remote? .

Reactions: Vzr1
Yeah, I ordered one about a month ago from amazon. Haven't installed it yet though. I'm getting 2500ft ft right now with no issues. .....kinda afraid to now, just don't want to try and fix something that ain't broke..... gonna end up selling it and my p3s and eventually get a p4...what range are you getting with stock remote? .

Havnt really tried, just looking [emoji102]

Do the wires look like they solder or screw on?

That was about my max as well. But as you seen now I'm getting over a mile and still had strong connections. In fact I could've kept going too but it's windy and cold so Battery life is low. I also encountered no issues with babysitting the antennas like People often say they have to. Not once did I have to readjust my antennas

Your getting good distance. I got my remote pilot certificate a while back and I'm gonna set up a small aerial image business in my spare time. I really am not looking for great distance anymore. But it is awesome to see your bird fly out into the great wide open.

Reactions: Vzr1
These are a crap design really when you want to use an iPad not much room
25f9b6dcd86327a382f28a0d74f57f9c.jpg

Not sure, but can you spin the mount upside down? So that you have more room vzr1.

Looks like you have the wind surfer upside down? ???
He does have it on the antenna upside down. The semi-circular cutout fits over the collar of the RC and the hole slips over the top of the antenna. That would lower the windsurfer a couple more inches.

Reactions: Jimmy D Cox
I have been running the ARGtec.. Have just received confirmation of shipping on a Itelite from MAXX UAV.. ARGtec was ok.. just ok.. I want something more..

Sent from my SM-T817V using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have been running the ARGtec.. Have just received confirmation of shipping on a Itelite from MAXX UAV.. ARGtec was ok.. just ok.. I want something more..

Sent from my SM-T817V using PhantomPilots mobile app

ARGTek is what what I bargained for and more and the ability to tear it down easily and not have to drill holes was what made it so nice for me. I can reattach the stock antenna at any point and act like it was never modded if I need warranty or anything

Which extender do u have and where are u located

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 antenna kit 10dBi 5.8 Ghz Omni by Argtek. ...I'm from Pennsylvania. Are you looking to buy?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72