Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Random P3 questions. ..................

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by kevv, May 16, 2015.

1. kevv

Hi everyone. These are probably easy questions to answer for most of you here but I was wondering if somebody could answer these questions for me.

- how do you adjust the height to which the bird will climb the first returning home?

- how do you adjust the leveling of the camera? My camera does not seem to be leveled properly.

- is it possible to draw Pass for the bird and click a button for a to go and complete that route? How does one do that?

- how much swelling is normal when the bird is hovering six or seven feet above the ground? Is it normal for it to drift slowly a few feet in each direction depending on the wind condition?

2. Daniel Nelson

I have noticed that hovering within a few feet to the ground you will get a certain amount of drift. I think its because of shifting wind patterns around cars, the house, trees even you. If I take it up higher even in 10mph winds, it will hold steady. One steady stream of air flow to deal with.

3. Michael1

RTH height setting is found in the quad settings (top left tab of settings), then Failsafe Mode. Auto-flight following a path is not yet available, but should be once a third party develops an app allowing it.

4. bbfpv

5. Daniel Nelson

Thanks, Good info.