Radar

Reaction score
I just started using the radar on DJI Go to help me orient the controller towards the AC. Unless I'm using the radar incorrectly, it is no where close to accurate. I went out about 800ft and noticed that while I have the rc pointed directly at the bird, the radar shows the bird about 30 degrees to my right. If I'm using one of my directional antennas and try to orient via the radar, I lose connection. I just calibrated the compass and the IMU and still have the same issue, even right next to the bird. Any idea how to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170211-191834.png
    Screenshot_20170211-191834.png
    1,022.9 KB · Views: 308
My radar shows the orientation of my aircraft compared to north. My radar has nothing to do with the orientation compared to my RC. Maybe you have yours set to some setting that I'm not aware of. If I saw on my radar what you show on yours, I'd know that my aircraft was pointing a little west of north. Compass heading. Not RC.

Reactions: flyboy73
Edit - Ok, just looked at the app on the dji web site. I see that I need to be using the map to align myself with the bird and not the radar. I got it now! Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl