Question for Las Vegas Flyers

Reaction score
Looking to fly around here, (see link) its "Lost Cabin Spring" west Vegas. Looking at google maps it looks like I can turn off the highway and onto the dirt road. Just trying to find out if I'm correct

Thanks

Google Maps

Google Maps

I think that is on the other side of the mountain from Vegas, actually closer to Pahrump. It is a bit of a drive for us Vegas guys, so perhaps no one is familiar with the area.

Did you ever go out and scope it out? I'm fairly new to Vegas and always looking for cool places to fly my P4

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have not been out there. I am new to the Phantom world. I know a couple of decent places, but I have not been out to Pahrump.

Vegas here. Redrock has some flyers. (Las Vegas soaring club) or just go to durango and cactus that's where i fly every weekend. It's the vacant lot at the end of cactus & durango i see lots of flyers there too

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm headed to Vegas next week and was planning to go check out Red Rock Canyon. I'm debating on bring my P2. Are there places to fly along the scenic route in Red Rock Canyon (if its even allowed)? I was going to take the fam through the scenic route and maybe stop for a little bit to get some ariel shots.

Unfortunately, drone flying is not allowed in Red Rock Canyon, as it is a national park. There are some areas outside of the canyon that might be interesting. They may take some hunting, though.

Vegas here. Redrock has some flyers. (Las Vegas soaring club) or just go to durango and cactus that's where i fly every weekend. It's the vacant lot at the end of cactus & durango i see lots of flyers there too

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'll be visiting Vegas from Phoenix the week after Memorial Day (Tues-Friday) and bringing my Phantom 3, I'll go check this out for sure.

Ive seen people flying in red Rock before. I was planning on flying out there within the next month or so. Please tell me there is a location to fly out there.

Ive seen people flying in red Rock before. I was planning on flying out there within the next month or so. Please tell me there is a location to fly out there.
I thought it was not allowed.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl