Question about Litchi

I've got a little hack...I use an android tablet so just put the SD card in the tablet and copy the video/photos across with a file manager app.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: gvsukids
Andy.

If you like it as it is, LEAVE IT ALONE! ;)

I used both Litchi and UF today and as expected, both were flawless. Glad you see it just takes getting used to. ;)

Reactions: Andy Roberts
Does magic leash work on the P3S? The second (controller free) device wants to connect to the other device via wifi??? Obviously not a problem on Adv/Pro as they use a cable to connect to the controller leaving wifi unused.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No clue. Never used it. Please let me know what you find out. ;)

Litchi also doesn't let you know that the compass needs calibrating. I had it today where I tried being in GPS and the bird was flashing yellow and litchi wouldn't set into GPS. Finally closed out and opened go to discover the compass was in need of calibrating

Supposed to (I don't) , calibrate b4 every flight location change.

In regards to...?

There's an option in the menu of using them, but where are they on the controller

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Dji removed channels from there last sdk that litchi uses so there really not all available. It seems like they are but the people at litchi said that when you go to the channels it doesn't do anything. I would just leave it set to auto and when I go on break at work I'll find where litchi posted the channel stuff and I'll add the link so you can read it.

Here is the link's of where you can read about the channels not working anymore.
Google Groups
Google Groups

Last edited:
Reactions: Squirrel!
So after running a waypoint flight and running out of range of controller and video, the drone comes back into los but litchi won't reconnect unless I force close litchi and open it back up it will then find the video feed. Is this normal? Should I close the app after losing the feed and then reopen the app upon seeing the drone return in los?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Wait until your phone/tablet says "Mission completed". Then flip your switch back to P mode and manually land it. (You don't HAVE to wait but I usually do). At any time during the flight, provided you are in range, flipping from F to P mode will cancel the mission and give you control.

Wait until your phone/tablet says "Mission completed". Then flip your switch back to P mode and manually land it. (You don't HAVE to wait but I usually do). At any time during the flight, provided you are in range, flipping from F to P mode will cancel the mission and give you control.
But how do I go about loading another flight if I am disconnected in the app, killing and restarting the app?

But how do I go about loading another flight if I am disconnected in the app, killing and restarting the app?

The first thing to determine is why it's not reconnecting. I'm not sure. One possibility: You said when it comes back into LOS. Back in LOS doesn't mean the same as "back in range". When mine disconnects, I always get video feed back before it reconnects. Are you waiting long enough? Do you have any kind of antenna mod?

It's not normal behavior, no. Where is your first waypoint (in relation to you)? Is Litchi set to return to the first waypoint when the mission is complete? What happens when the mission is completed (if you DON'T restart the app?) Does it return and hover? Very strange that you have to restart. That takes all the fun out of Litchi!

In any case, you load another flight the same way you loaded the first flight.

Does anyone know if the "preview quality" settings apply to the P3S or just for pro/advanced? Just wandering what effects changing this setting would have? Latency, Range etc?

Also on a different subject...what android apps would people recommend to "stitch" together panorama photos?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl