Question about imperial setting

Reaction score
New here and really liking this. Quick question when I change to imperial instead of metric does that also automatically change to feet in the go app rth box? The little m appears in that box constantly regardless if I change to feet or metric.

Thanks for your time,

New here and really liking this. Quick question when I change to imperial instead of metric does that also automatically change to feet in the go app rth box? The little m appears in that box constantly regardless if I change to feet or metric.

Thanks for your time,
Unfortunately DJI has never fixed that. The RTH altitude setting will show as meters regardless of your preference setting. You just need to do some quick mental math when setting it to convert the altitude you want in feet to meters, and then enter the number in meters.

Last edited:
Okay so to confirm once I change to imperial everything is now in feet except the rth setting which remains in meters regardless is that correct?

Okay so to confirm once I change to imperial everything is now in feet except the rth setting which remains in meters regardless is that correct?
Yes, correct. The RTH altitude stays in meters regardless of your preference setting.

Thank you very much. I read the manual watched videos but I was not able to get the right direction. Time to dig out the calulator and pack it with the p3 as part of my must haves. Thanks again for your time..

MY DJI GO APP SHOWS RTH CRUISING SPEED IN FEET, VERTICAL SPEED IN MPH. I STAND TO CORRECT MYSELF ON THE SETTINGS. THEY DO STAY IN METRIC. DO A GOOGLE AND YOU WILL FIND TABLES CONVERTING METRIC TO FEET.

Thank you very much. I read the manual watched videos but I was not able to get the right direction. Time to dig out the calulator and pack it with the p3 as part of my must haves. Thanks again for your time..
You're welcome. BTW, the maximum flight altitude setting is the same way. It's always meters and can't be changed to feet. I usually leave mine at 120 meters (for roughly 400')

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl