Put onto Facebook

Reaction score
What video file size should I be recording in order to post it on to Facebook? I used the DJI app to post onto fb, and each time it’s very blurry. Please help.

I hope to tag on my question here instead of starting a new thread...

Edited a video with Shotcut.
I want to put it on Facebook.
I have NO idea how I should save the video.
I tried as mpeg4 but it didn't take.
Any help would be appreciated

What video file size should I be recording in order to post it on to Facebook? I used the DJI app to post onto fb, and each time it’s very blurry. Please help.
Using the GO4 app to edit will always look bad because you're editing the 720 video. Don't do that. Use the SD card video capture and render your post edits in 1080, then publish it on YouTube, then post the YouTube link in Facebook. If you haven't setup your own YouTube channel yet, you really need to do that, it's free.

pull the card from drone,save file to your PC,open Windows Movie maker, add the movie there,cut chop or edit ,easy as it gets.Save file to your PC as High Definition Display file,and upload to Facebook from there,Gaurentee it will be a nice Video

pull the card from drone,save file to your PC,open Windows Movie maker, add the movie there,cut chop or edit ,easy as it gets.Save file to your PC as High Definition Display file,and upload to Facebook from there,Gaurentee it will be a nice Video
Windows movie maker is not available for Windows 10 and no longer supported

I downloaded Shotcut and could edit, but neither YouTube or Facebook recognized the format.

Strange.its on my windows 10. Saves as a .mov file
May not be supported by Windows, but everyone still D/L it from Microsoft and install, works fine,
check this out bud""

Last edited:
I'll check it out. Would not download to my computer the other day when I went to the Microsoft site.

Thanks!

Okay, figured out from that video to find 2012 Windows Essentials and partially what I want from it.

Thanks again.

Thanks again for the suggestion and help. Finally figured out enough to get something on YouTube and Facebook.

So, I found that I can post straight to Facebook from my computer, but takes longer to "process" etc. So if I do it on YouTube when I put it on Facebook I see it immediately.

Is that the advantage to going through YouTube?

Thanks again for the suggestion and help. Finally figured out enough to get something on YouTube and Facebook.

So, I found that I can post straight to Facebook from my computer, but takes longer to "process" etc. So if I do it on YouTube when I put it on Facebook I see it immediately.

Is that the advantage to going through YouTube?
YouTube let's you keep your videos together and organized and you can potentially monetize your channel if it's interesting enough for lots of followers to see your stuff. YT also sports higher resolution if you ever wanted to show 4k work. It's pretty much the standard to show others your videos, allowing you to paste a link to any of your videos in any site or email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez